Update on SARS-CoV-2 from Future Diagnostics
We are committed to keeping you informed of our efforts throughout this pandemic, to make sure that our services to you are as un-affected as possible. The safety and well-being of our employees, their families and customers are our top priority.
We are dedicated to providing you with our services, as good as possible under the current circumstances. We will continuously monitor the situation and we will keep you informed about your projects if something changes.
What are we doing to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2?
- We follow all regular protective measures in line with the recommendations and guidelines of the Dutch Government and the World Health Organization
- People have to stay home, if suffering from a cold, a cough, fever or a sore throat
- We keep at least 1.5 metres’ distance from each other
- We work with strict hygiene measures in the lab and other common areas
- Twice a day the frequent contact places such as door handles are disinfected with 70% ethanol
- Most internal and external meetings are done by using MS Teams
- Employees who can work from home, are working from home
- Coffee/tea and lunch breaks are done by our staff at different times also taking into consideration the 1,5 m distance
We wish you, your family and colleagues good health and well-being in this strange and awkward “Corona time”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.