COVID-19 measures at Future Diagnostics
We hope that everyone is remaining healthy during the COVID-10 outbreak. At Future Diagnostics, we work on tomorrow’s healthcare projects. That is what makes our work interesting. Especially at this time when healthcare is being challenged like this.
We are committed to keeping you informed of our efforts throughout this pandemic, to make sure that our services to you are as un-affected as possible. The safety and well-being of our employees, their families and customers are our top priority.
We are dedicated to providing you with our services, as good as possible under the current circumstances. We will continuously monitor the situation and we will keep you informed about your projects if something changes.
The measures we have taken to prevent the spread of the virus are:
- We follow all regular protective measures in line with the recommendations and guidelines of the Dutch Government and the World Health Organization
- We work with strict hygiene measures in the lab and other common areas
- Twice a day the frequent contact places such as door handles are disinfected with 70% ethanol
- Internal and external meetings are done by using MS Teams
- Employees who can work from home, are working from home
- Coffee/tea and lunch breaks are done by our staff at different times also taking into consideration the 1 ½ m distance between the people
- Face masks are worn indoor. People can remove their face masks while seated. As soon as a person leaves their seat, they should put their face mask back on.
We wish you, your family and colleagues good health and well-being in this strange and awkward “Corona time”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.